Access Converter, VB Edition
Access Converter add-in is specifically designed for organizations wanting to convert Access applications to
VB including the Forms, Macros, Access Basic, VBA code and Reports. Access Reports are converted to Crystal
- Generates VB Forms and Modules from Access projects (modules, classes, controls, and forms).
- Generates Crystal Reports from Access reports.
- Converts Access 97, Access 2000, Access 2002, or Access 2003 applications.
- Microsoft Access 97, Access 2000, Access 2002, or Access 2003
- Visual Basic 6
- When converting reports you must use either Crystal Reports v8.5 Developer Edition or v9.0 Standard Edition plus RCAPI license
or Crystal Reports XI Developer Edition.
- Microsoft Windows 95 or later, NT 4.0, 2000 or XP
- 6 MB disk space
Click the button to download a free Access Converter trial version. The trial version will only convert the
Northwind.mdb sample database that ships with Access. You may not deploy any code with this version until you purchase
a license to the product.
New release is packed with new features.
Read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) and
the list of supported features. You might also want to look a the documentation. If you have requirements that Access Converter does not currently
we'd like to hear from you (please contact us).
Licensing and Pricing: Each license entitles one user to convert an unlimited number of database (.mdb)
files owned by their company. If you are converting applications owned by another company then you will need one license
for each of the companies that owns the code. For example, if a consultant
converts an application for a client then the consultant needs to purchase another license on behalf of that client.
Pricing is available on the on-line ordering page.
For more information please contact us at:
© Diamond Edge, Inc. All rights reserved.